Monday, January 28, 2008

our nations capitol

Tonight as I was listening to the State of the Union, I figured that I should take at least a few minutes to share about our trip to DC this past weekend... yes, with Noah, in tow! John and I decided that we should remain a "mobile" family even after Noah was born. So, this past weekend was our "let's take Noah on an airplane" adventure. It's only too bad that he slept 99% of the airplane ride to DC... or, maybe that wasn't quite a bad thing afterall. :) We enjoyed spending time with Steve and Tiny! Thanks, guys, for letting us invade your quaint Georgetown apartment. Noah is already missing your kisses and tickles, Tiny! We also had the chance to spend time with our buddy Scott. All in all, it was a fabulous weekend. We survived... better yet, Noah survived. And, we can't wait to do it again.

Here are some photos from the weekend...


Sleeping on the airplane
Noah looking at the Declaration of Independence
Scott and John

The Washington Monument



Tiny and Julie

No comments: