One year ago a little baby boy captured our hearts. We have learned to love with areas of our hearts that I'm not quite sure that we knew existed... and as the early weeks turned into months... and months now turn into one year, we love Noah more and more!
Noah woke up on Thursday morning to be welcomed by a room full of balloons... and he LOVED it! He was standing in his crib, pointing and shouting "ba, ba, ba, ba, ba" (interpretation: ball, ball, ball, ball, ball) - no, we didn't try to make it a teachable moment and tell him that all the "balls" were really balloons :)
Then, on Sunday afternoon, our family came over for a little backyard fun and cupcakes :) I know that there are a lot of photos from the weekend ... so enjoy!... more to be posted in another post.
His first present he opened on Thursday morning... ELMO!

"Hey, I like this paper-tearing thing!"
He LOVES his basketball goal... Noah is actually very accurate in tossing the ball through the hoop. However, given the stature of his parents, I don't think he'll be making a career at basketball! :)


Eating an apple "big boy style"...


Hangin' out with Grandpa Jim.


No comments:
Post a Comment