Friday, April 30, 2010

catching up...


I've been behind on blogging for quite some time. So much has happened... Hunter learned how to crawl and now has a mouth full of teeth... Noah is simply awesome, comical, hilarious and sweet... John survived a week of being "Mr. Mom" while I headed down to Haiti for 8 days to serve on a medical mission trip. It was an incredible week in Haiti - probably the hardest week of my life. I wouldn't have been able to go on this trip had it not been for the love and support of John and our mothers!! I did pull together a synopsis of the trip to Haiti to share with friends and family, so if you'd like to learn more, just let me know and I'll send right along to you.


* The photos of the boys are from Easter...






1 comment:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

Super sweet! I love their outfits and I love the fact that I am not the only one who matches my boys.

I'm glad your back safe from Haiti...what an amazing journey!