Friday, January 29, 2010

RSV and Ear infections...

This week both boys were diagnosed with ear infections, and sweet Hunter was also diagnosed with RSV. I am so thankful that I was able to get them both seen by the doctor b/c Hunter's breathing turned down hill pretty quickly that evening. It was awesome to have a nebulizer and meds on hand.

So, this morning, Noah decided that he would check out Hunter to see how he was doing...

Blood pressure... looks good
Heart sounds... present.
Ears... uh oh... red and yucky!! but, wait... I think that's ELMO in his ear!!
Per Noah, Cookie Monster was in Hunter's nose!! No wonder it sounds so junky!
Mommy, I think Hunter definitely needs a shot to make him better :)
Sweet Hunter was a trooper to let Noah invade his privacy like that. I'm just secretly glad that Noah now has another patient besides me to receive his shots.

I just love my runny-nosed kids!

2 comments:

We Three Smiths + 1 said...

We feel your pain! We went through the exact same thing starting Christmas day...both boys had RSV. Rustin had RSV, Double Ear Infection and Bronchitis. The Breathing treatments were a life saver. Hope those boys feel better soon!!

betsy said...

your boys are ADORABLE!

we changed our blog... www.ourlittlefamilytree.blogspot.com

betsy