




We returned to spend Christmas with the Mannings... here is a photo of the 8 kids on the Manning side.


Christmas morning at our house... Noah unwrapped every gift under the tree. I have a feeling he'll have a little more competition next year from Hunter. We gave Noah the rocking horse that my dad handmade for me when I was a child. Noah loves to shout "Yee Haw" as he rides it :) Also, here is a photo of the paintings of the kids I had done for John.



Later in the afternoon, Noah raced down the driveway on his lil' car. He's starting to get excited about the tricycle... but, when he wants to go FAST, Noah hops back on his car!
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for spending the last 5 days with the kids while John and I headed out to Atlanta. We are so grateful that you wore yourselves out with our kids!! :) From the looks of these photos (courtesy of Nana), it seems that you guys had fun! 

1 comment:
Love these! Especially the Boys in their hats! Looks like you all had a Wonderful Christmas...many Blessings to you in the New Year!
Post a Comment